February 2021 – Mindset Matters
Declutter Challenge Club Update
- Do it Yourself
- Make it more enjoyable
- Have your questions answered along the way
- Have a community that ‘gets’ you and cheers you on
- Tell others that you are actively working on your clutter issues
- I can do one thing today to reduce my clutter. I don’t have to tackle my whole house, my whole room or even a whole drawer. I can start small and find one thing and sit with the feeling of accomplishing my goal for today.
- If I were to leave this earth today, what would my family appreciate having? Think about your accumulated possessions (back issues of magazines, towels, vases, etc) and consider whether those items would be appreciated or would be a burden?
- Who do I trust to help me be accountable to reach my goals? I can tell this person what I plan to do each day or week so I can see progress rather than being stuck.
Got Stuff to Sell?
Let us eBay your items.
“Helping Baby Boomers and their Parents Lighten their Loads”
If you are feeling overwhelmed by the amount of stuff in your home, contact me. Together, we can transform your home into a happy, tidy place where you can feel at peace. We can also get you ready for your next move… more enjoyably, faster and easier. We specialize in senior moves and helping families find new homes for the things they no longer have room to keep. We can also take care of clearing out homes that need to be listed quickly for resale. Contact me to schedule an appointment.