This is one of my favorite cartoons – notice how the person is willing to leave her piles of paper to reach for help. Is it time to let go of anything in your life? Is there someone who can help you to move forward?
WHICH SOUNDS BETTER TO YOU?
- You say Yes when perhaps a No would have been a better decision.
- You buy more/another rather than look a little longer for what is probably in your home
- You are indecisive or complicate next steps and to-do lists
- You think can do more than you can actually do
- You take care of your needs first before you offer to do for others
- You set very modest goals for what you can accomplish, one day at a time
- You say No when you are doing too much
- You take time to rest and rejuvenate
- You tackle a little bit at a time so you feel successful about what you DID accomplish
CHECK THIS OUT:
“Helping Baby Boomers and their Parents Lighten their Loads.”
If you are feeling overwhelmed by the amount of stuff in your home, contact me. Together, we can transform your home into a happy, tidy place where you can feel at peace. We can also get you ready for your next move… more enjoyable, faster and easier!