Quote of the Month
Is Clutter Contagious?
- Refrain from judgement and criticism – handle your own stuff before you pick on someone else’s.
- Plan a family declutter-a-thon. Reserve 15 minutes during the weekend, put on some fun music, pass out some bags for donations and trash and see how much you can each gather before the 15 minute timer goes off. If you live alone, you can still play the game.
- Do a paper purge of every piece of junk mail from the prior year(s) so you can start 2019 off with less paper. Spend as little as 10 minutes a day for the next few days and see how much you can accomplish.
- Go on line and reserve a charity pick up to start the year off right – consider these websites for easy scheduling – Purple Heart, National Children’s Center, Vietnam Vets, Amvets or Lupus.
- Celebrate whatever you accomplish – 2 minutes is awesome if it’s 2 more minutes than you’ve done previously. Success builds upon success!
Ebay Item of the Month
“Helping Baby Boomers and their Parents Lighten their Loads.”
If you are feeling overwhelmed by the amount of stuff in your home, contact me. Together, we can transform your home into a happy, tidy place where you can feel at peace. We can also get you ready for your next move… more enjoyable, faster and easier!