Quote of the Month
Coming Out of the Closet
- Start with the dusty items inside your closet – the items that are hard to reach and haven’t seen the light of day in years. Check pockets and see how many items you can bag up and remove in an hour.
- If you have a walk in closet, you can begin with the items that block you from walking into your closet and separate into categories so you can really see how much of each thing you have.
- Tackle the shelves to uncover items that may have been sitting up there for years. You might find a lot of memorabilia and special things from yesteryear. You can keep them, but they don’t need to be in your closet where space is limited. They can be boxed up and kept in a memorabilia section of your home…maybe in a faraway less convenient place.
- Remove the suitcases or at least consolidate them so they take up less room.
- Try to do an hour at a time…or even 20 minutes at a time. You don’t want to burn out and quit before the magic happens!
- Call for help if these tips are not working for you!
February’s SPECIAL Offer – Act Now!
Ebay Item of the Month
“Helping Baby Boomers and their Parents Lighten their Loads.”
If you are feeling overwhelmed by the amount of stuff in your home, contact me. Together, we can transform your home into a happy, tidy place where you can feel at peace. We can also get you ready for your next move… more enjoyable, faster and easier!