Just Say “NO” to Paper
- Go to PaperKarma – and read this article – How to Stop Junk Mail. If you’re really serious about this, you can opt to download the Paper Karma app, you can pay $24.99 for an annual subscription and follow the directions to get off a bunch of mailing lists. It works!
- In the article above, you’ll also learn about OptOutPrescreen and DMA Choice. You’ll hear about Catalog Choice…..you may have heard me mention these before…I’m a fan of all of these sites and have used them and we now get very little junk mail. It really does work. And – if you have less junk coming in, you will have more time to play. That’s how the Refuse Game works.
- Ask your investment company to start emailing your proxy voting ballots, your prospectus reports and your statements.
- Request that your Explanation of Benefits come via email instead of US mail.
- Say ‘NO’ to informational brochures – read it when you see it and then leave it – or take a picture of it with your cell phone.
- Stop saving coupons if you don’t remember to use them.
JOIN ME NEXT SATURDAY, OCTOBER 3rd
9 am – 12 Noon at Martin’s West.
SHREDDING – EDUCATION – DOOR PRIZES!!
Wear your mask, bring your documents and have fun!
Got Stuff to Sell?
Let us eBay your items.
“Helping Baby Boomers and their Parents Lighten their Loads”
If you are feeling overwhelmed by the amount of stuff in your home, contact me. Together, we can transform your home into a happy, tidy place where you can feel at peace. We can also get you ready for your next move… more enjoyably, faster and easier. We specialize in senior moves and helping families find new homes for the things they no longer have room to keep. We can also take care of clearing out homes that need to be listed quickly for resale. Contact me to schedule an appointment.