Quote of the Month
The Magic of Moving
- If you already have boxes sitting in your home from a previous move that have never been unpacked, take a peek and see if you can finally let them go. Chances are there may be mold or disintegration going on which will make parting that much easier.
- If you have textbooks or spiral notebooks from your school years, it might be time to let them go. When’s the last time you referenced them?
- If you have old printers, computers or phones, take them to Staples or a recycling center or the dump – what purpose are they serving now? If you need them wiped, ask Staples or google “wiping your computer or phone” and see what resources appear.
- If you have a ton of mismatched plastic containers and missing lids, take 30 minutes to play Match Game and let go of any odd ones or cracked/broken ones.
- Peek into some closets and see what old, dusty clothes and coats no longer fit. Donate them this weekend.
“Helping Baby Boomers and their Parents Lighten their Loads.”
If you are feeling overwhelmed by the amount of stuff in your home, contact me. Together, we can transform your home into a happy, tidy place where you can feel at peace. We can also get you ready for your next move… more enjoyable, faster and easier!