Mounds of family photos?
Quote of the Month
ATTENTION BALTIMORE 50+ ADULTS
- If you’re seeing family this holiday (or anytime), bring out the boxes and let everyone take what they like. No organizing necessary- just provide take-home bags for them to stuff with photos!
- Set up some hanging file folders (with labels) in a crate or file drawer and start dropping photos in by decade or, if you are creating categories to give to specific people, your folders can be labeled with various people’s names.
- As you sort, toss duplicates, blurry ones, scenery, unflattering pictures of yourself (!) and any people who you don’t remember. (The duplicates do come in handy if you’re sorting by person). And in case you’re wondering, most photos are NOT considered ok to recycle due to chemicals in the paper.
- If you have a ton of photo albums, consider selecting the pictures that stand out as representations of an event. You’ll be amazed at how many photos there are of the same people in the same poses!
- IF you have any photos that are sticking to the adhesive on old photo album pages, try using dental floss and gently sliding it behind the picture to minimize damage.
Clocks and Watches
“Helping Baby Boomers and their Parents Lighten their Loads”
If you are feeling overwhelmed by the amount of stuff in your home, contact me. Together, we can transform your home into a happy, tidy place where you can feel at peace. We can also get you ready for your next move… more enjoyably, faster and easier. We specialize in senior moves and helping families find new homes for the things they no longer have room to keep. We can also take care of clearing out homes that need to be listed quickly for resale. Contact me to schedule an appointment.