Tips and Tricks, June 2020
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT – SIGN UP TODAY
Bring Your Own Clutter (B.Y.O.C.) Zoom Call
Thursday, June 11th at 11 am – 12 Noon
Making the Cut – How Do You Decide?
- Will I miss this item if it’s gone?
- Can I take a picture of this item and let go of the actual item?
- Is there someone that I know who will appreciate the item so that I can let it go now?
- Is this something that is in really poor condition and needs to be disposed of, no matter how special it may be?
- If I am saving this because it belonged to someone I love(d), are there other items from this person that I may use or cherish more?
- Have I used this or seen this lately? (when the other questions don’t work!)
Got Stuff to Sell?
Let us eBay your items.
“Helping Baby Boomers and their Parents Lighten their Loads”
If you are feeling overwhelmed by the amount of stuff in your home, contact me. Together, we can transform your home into a happy, tidy place where you can feel at peace. We can also get you ready for your next move… more enjoyably, faster and easier. We specialize in senior moves and helping families find new homes for the things they no longer have room to keep. We can also take care of clearing out homes that need to be listed quickly for resale. Contact me to schedule an appointment.