One of my most quoted sayings – and it’s as true today as it’s been for the last nearly 20 years in business.
I often try to come up with a ‘catchy title for my newsletter to capture your attention – I thought that “Less is More” would not be as exciting as Clutter Free Gift Ideas. Forgive me if I include a bit of content about each topic.
Black Friday is the perfect time to drop in and say hello and put in a plug for NOT over-shopping. Many people have a treasure trove of gifts in their homes from prior holidays when gifts were not given or received. Please shop in your own homes before venturing out.
As for Less is More – Consider this:
- The less you have in your home, the more peace you will have when it comes to cleaning, organizing and decluttering.
- The less clothing you have, the more money you will save on laundry, dry cleaning.
- The less you have in your drawers, closets, floors, cabinets, the more ease you will have in finding what you need, quickly!
I think you catch my drift:).
As for Clutter Free Gift Ideas – Here are a few to choose from:
- Memberships to the Zoo, Aquarium, Science Center and other pricey venues in town.
- Homemade Gift Certificates for Complementary Babysitting, Dogsitting, Dog Walks, Doing the dishes, cleaning the house, Massage and/or anything else your friends and/or family members would enjoy NOT doing themselves!
- Writing a love letter to your friends and/or family so they can feel the love you have for them. (This is my favorite suggestion)
- Movie passes, Airline gift cards and restaurant gift cards (but before you gift these to someone, make sure they will keep track of them and not forget to use them!).
- Flowers, Food, Fruit of the Month Club – consumable items that won’t lay around.
- Create an itinerary of local walks and other fun things to do around town – sort of like their own private Staycation Package.
I’m sure I will think of more after I send this newsletter out, so if you run short on ideas, let me know!
Aim 4 Order is available for your decluttering and organizing needs during the holiday season. Please get in touch if you need some help. Sessions typically are 3 hours long but we can do shorter or longer depending on the distance and availability.
During this season of Gratitude, please know how grateful I am to each and everyone of you for reading my monthly newsletter and being a part of our family. Happy and healthy holidays to one and all!
|Declutter Challenge Club – Join Today!
|We are a small and cozy community where you can get a healthy dose of support, understanding, guidance and laughter, too.
The Declutter Club is a cost effective way to deal with your ‘stuff’ in a fun and welcoming setting. The daily emails are short and sweet and the twice monthly Zoom calls are on Monday evenings at 7:00 pm for an hour. Each Zoom call features a topic of the evening, followed by discussion, commitments for those craving accountability and BYOC (Bring your own clutter) where everyone works on a stack of papers or photos or whatever they want.
Membership is open to all, you can start today or whenever you want. Would love to see you there! Membership includes the daily emails and the Zoom calls.
If you’re ready to join the Club, sign up HERE.
Please email me if you have any questions or need additional information.
“Helping Baby Boomers and their Parents Lighten their Loads”
If you are feeling overwhelmed by the amount of stuff in your home, contact me. Together, we can transform your home into a happy, tidy place where you can feel at peace. We can also get you ready for your next move… more enjoyably, faster and easier. We specialize in senior moves and helping families find new homes for the things they no longer have room to keep. We can also take care of clearing out homes that need to be listed quickly for resale. Contact me to schedule an appointment.