Are you your own worst enemy?
Quote of the Month
Attention Baltimore Seniors
Feeling the Love (of Yourself)
- Why bother – it’ll just go back to being a mess in a day or two
- I’ll never be able to get my act together
- I’m not good at organizing
- I can’t throw my stuff out
- I’m not physically up to it.
- I just don’t care anymore.
- Get rid of miscellaneous stuff from a silverware drawer
- Empty out an old used purse or wallet (and I bet you’ll find some spare money while you’re cleaning it out)
- Trash old stained pillows and mattress covers
- Toss broken hangers
“Helping Baby Boomers and their Parents Lighten their Loads”
If you are feeling overwhelmed by the amount of stuff in your home, contact me. Together, we can transform your home into a happy, tidy place where you can feel at peace. We can also get you ready for your next move… more enjoyably, faster and easier. We specialize in senior moves and helping families find new homes for the things they no longer have room to keep. We can also take care of clearing out homes that need to be listed quickly for resale.